Facilitators for dance, music, theatre, the visual arts and design
Sublime ArtEd is looking for creative practitioners who are passionate about showing children how dance, music, theatre, visual arts and design can enrich their lives. By helping to implement Sublime ArtEd‘s unique curriculum in schools, you will be transforming lives by demonstrating how the creative arts can unlock and enhance each child’s potential.
- Introduce children to key concepts through Sublime ArtEd‘s lesson plans
- Observe their progress in order to improve processes and methods.
- Streamline the introduction of arts education in schools.
This position will encourages personal growth for teachers, by giving them the opportunity to be proactive in the classroom and introducing them to working with an online learning ecosystem.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Minimum: three years experience in a specialized art form Dance, Music, Theatre or Visual Art and Design. Preferred: Degree certificate from a reputed institute.
- Fluency in English, with conversational abilities in other Indian languages
- Some knowledge of classroom facilitation and lesson planning desirable
- Comfort and interest in working with children within the school system
- Available to work full time 8 am to 4 pm or part time four hours a day
- Own transport preferred as faculty will be visiting various schools during the week
- Not affiliated to any other program offering an arts curriculum to schools.
- Available for training on the syllabus and methodology of the Sublime ArtEd program and refresher sessions thereafter from time to time.
- Background in performance, production experience desirable